Polycarbonate Chocolate Mould PC Mold
- Latest 21 cavities PC Polycarbonate plastic sugarcraft mold for chocolate bake supplies.
- Polycarbonate chocolate mould, ideal for professional chocolatiers.
- Polycarbonate chocolate moulds are tough, strong and rigid.
- They are ideal for making filled chocolates.
- Fill the cells with tempered chocolate. Tip out excess chocolate and then remove any excess chocolate from the surface using a bench scraper
This is a high quality polycarbonate chocolate mould, ideal for professional chocolatiers. Polycarbonate chocolate moulds are tough, strong and rigid. This makes them ideal for making filled chocolates. Overall Mould Size : 27.5cm x 13.5cm x 2.5cm Approx.Created for the professional who is looking to create artisan chocolates with durable molds. Create fine detail and design to your molded chocolates and truffles. The polycarbonate material will not warp or flex, lasting a lifetime. Use for chocolate or candy. Polycarbonate molds are microwave safe and freezer safe. Hand wash. Fill the cells with tempered chocolate. Even better - you can stack several one on top of each other in the fridge without causing damage to the chocolates in moulds below. Tip out excess chocolate and then remove any excess chocolate from the surface using a bench scraper. Once the shell has hardened, pipe in soft fillings before capping off with more chocolate to seal each cell. Once fully hardened, a couple of gentle taps on the work surface are all that is required. Then, simply turn over your mould and tip the finished chocolates out. To clean, simply wash under the hot tap - detergent is generally not needed. Take care not to touch the insides of the cells of the mould as fingerprints can be a pain to get rid of and will spoil the finish of your final product. The inside surface of moulds can be polished with cotton wool.
Cake Decor 21 Cavity Transparent Wave Small Box Square Clear Shaped Polycarbonate Chocolate Mould PC Mold Jelly Candy 3 D