CAKE DECOR™ 3 Tier Chocolate Fountain - Stainless Steel Machine - Fountain for Parties
Make your next party extra sweet with the CAKE DECOR™ Chocolate Fountain! This 3-tier stainless steel machine is designed to bring the mouth-watering flavor of melted chocolate to your guests with maximum ease. Everything you need to make a tasty fountain is included, so you can get the party started in no time. Let the fountain flow!
Color : Silver
- Size : Diameter : 21.5 cm & Height : 39 cm ~approximately.
- Box Contains : 1 x Chocolate Fountain
- Adjustable Temperature
- INDEPENDENT HEAT AND FOUNTAIN CONTROL: You can control the heat and the motor of the fountain separately so you can keep chocolate warm and liquid even if the fountain isn't running.
- EXTRA DEEP DRIP TRAY: This compact fountain stands just 39cm high but holds an amazing 2lbs of chocolate to cater for even large parties.
- SUPER SMOOTH CASCADES OF CHOCOLATE: With adjustable feet you can position your fountain so it stays level and gives an uninterrupted curtain of delicious flowing chocolate.
- The 3 Tier Chocolate Fountain is a great way to add some fun to dessert. Made from durable stainless steel it is easy to use and makes a fantastic centre piece for any occasion.
- VERSATILE USE:This fondue fountain machine is designed for party, wedding, festivals or any special occasions, it's widely used in shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, wedding etc. It is perfect coating for dipped chocolate fountain treats like strawberries, brownies, marshmallows and much more.
How Should I Clean This Chocolate Fountain?
- Cleaning is fairly straightforward. First turn off the fountain and unplug it.
- Dismantle the tiers and pour away as much of the remaining chocolate as you can.
- Use a soft piece of kitchen towel or something similar to wipe up any chocolate around the sides of the pans.
- Obviously, it’s best to do this as soon as you can after turning the chocolate fountain machine off so the chocolate is still liquid.
- Soak the auger and tower in warm, soapy water then rinse clean and dry.
- Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe the power unit and external services clean then dry with kitchen towel.